Before you hit the road in a Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicle, we put every car, truck, SUV and crossover to the test. Only the vehicles that pass our 172-point inspection become Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles.
Why Ford CPO?
- The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a previously owned vehicle. Driving a Ford CPO
- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to 350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage vehicle means driving with the knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer-backed limited-warranty coverage than 80,000 miles can qualify
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- A full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter, and new wiper blades at delivery
- Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada
In addition to peace of mind, each Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with these benefits:
- Warranty – In addition to 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage, every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also comes with 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage (ask Eddie Yaklin Ford for warranty details)
- 172-Point Inspection – Before any vehicle can be called a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, it must pass a stringent 172-point inspection. Factory-trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet program standards, or they replace it with only new Ford Motorcraft® or Ford Authorized Replacement parts. Ask Eddie Yaklin Ford for a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Checklist.
- Vehicle History Report – You’ll definitely know your history when you purchase a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. As part of the 172-point inspection process, a Vehicle History Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet Ford Certified Pre-Owned standards. Ask Eddie Yaklin Ford for a copy of this report.
- Roadside Assistance – Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage. That’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case of a breakdown, blowout or bad weather. Roadside assistance includes:
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500 for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get to your destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs